Lee Mason, Qualifying Broker & Professional Association Manager
Managing the Legalities of Community Associations
Fayetteville attorney Lee Mason specializes only in real estate law and community association law. Developers, homeowners associations, and individuals turn to Mason for his proficiency in this specialty niche of the law.
Mason also offers complete management services to homeowners and condominium associations. His management company, Community Association Management, LLC (“CAM”), is ranked year after year in the Atlanta Business Chronicle Book of Lists as one of Georgia’s top community association management companies. In Alabama, Mason is only a handful of real estate brokers that hold the national certification of Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM).
Through CAM, Mason is able to greatly simplify the operations of neighborhood associations by combining legal and managerial services into one setting. Usually, associations must hire a management company for day-to-day operations, and an attorney for any legal issues that might arise. Mason’s clients get complete managerial services along with the advice and counsel of an experienced real estate and community association attorney.
Combining management and legal services is a unique concept. With us, you receive both services for one set fee. It’s what sets us apart in this industry.
CAM handles all of the finances for associations, including paying vendors, collecting association dues and reconciling the association’s bank accounts each month. The company also drives through neighborhoods to check for covenant violations. Going to court to enforce covenant restrictions and collecting outstanding homeowner association dues is a routine practice for Mason.
Having a strong homeowners association with quality management and legal services protects investments for all homeowners and helps to ensure that property values increase rather than decrease over time.
- State Bar of Georgia • Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Virgin Islands Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Licensed Georgia Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Alabama Real Estate Broker
- National Chapter of the Community Associations Institute
- Georgia Chapter of the Community Associations Institute
- Alabama Chapter of the Community Associations Institute
- Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM)
- Association Management Specialist (AMS)
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Oxford College of Emory University (Associate of Arts)
- Emory University (Bachelor of Arts)
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (Juris Doctor, Cum Laude)